The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why is nobody talking about nurse anymore?

124»

Comments

• Flawless_
    Flawless_ Member Posts: 323
    edited August 2020

I learned nurse after the nerf and -usually- I can still get 4ks against red ranks. It just takes an insane amount of patience knowing when to use the 2nd blink. Often times when I lose with nurse it’s because I find myself getting stuck on dead zones or hitting walls and pallets after blinks so I end up wasting a lot of time in chase. There’s an entire corridor in Midwich where it’s impossible to blink and I’ve seen people reporting the bug on this forum multiple times but the devs couldn’t care less about fixing all these issues. I don’t know how it was playing her before the nerf but right now she is by no means weak. Just frustrating and most people me included just don’t wanna deal with the game robbing you of good hits because bugs. If you wanna talk about hard nerfs Billy on the other hand is straight unplayable in his current state.

Nurse is ok in my opinion but definitely counterable if survivors know what they're doing. Case in point sorry that it's not in English but this is probably THE best DBD player in Korea with more than 7000hrs and he could barely get 2 kills on a KYF game against some insane survivors, even after they 3 gen'd themselves. I get frustrated just by watching this game.

Post edited by Flawless_ on
  • RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,983

Or consider this..... no one talks about her anymore because she's fine and still the most powerful character in the game as long as you know how to control her well

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

That's why every single Nurse main is screaming for QoL changes, bug fixes, and SOMETHING else besides a stupid 2nd cooldown, right?

• zoozoom6
    zoozoom6 Member Posts: 825

you dont guess with nurse if you do you are playing her wrong

survivor turns corner to break los

nurse blinks to the corner to react to whatever you did after that

there is no fooling a good nurse there is no counterplay you will lose but they are rare and only at high ranks so you never see this so you can continue to say she is counterable at your rank in your matches

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209

She was already a high skill ceiling killer they just made it higher so only a select few are actually good with her if you aren’t one of those easy bully game

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

Her mobility took a hit and there are very few Nurses capable of actually breaking the game like she can at top level. A top tier nurse is like a unicorn at this point.