Archives Tome 4

Options

you've seen it a million times but I'm here to say it once more,

please change the challenges they are absurd.

the tome 3 challenges were already awful enough (reminder you are forced to take noed on one), but now I'm supposed to finish off 4 gens in a single game? this condition requires your teammates to suck, or the killer to be afk.

sacrifice all 4 survivors in the basement? that happens 1/100 matches. alternatively i can just camp but that's not fun for anyone

you can make these challenges both challenging and fun by removing the line off every challenge that has it; "Complete this challenge in a single trial."

like what, you want me to just ruin the match for everyone else 7 times in a row until i do a challenge that's nearly impossible?

just take for example the 4 gens dark sense challenge, make it 20 gens and not in a single trial. it still takes time, and effort but instead of absolutely no gain for not completing it in one trial even if you do one gen you're still making progress.

it's such a simple fix that will cause net happiness why is it designed like this.

Comments

• nijik_ajies
    nijik_ajies Member Posts: 9
    Options

oh i almost forgot to be angry about how easy the one survivor challenge in the center is

literally escape once with claudette

like ok cool

sacrifice 4 people in basement

OK SURE

• Bigyo369
    Bigyo369 Member Posts: 78
    Options

Are you serious? The challanges are good in my opinion, the point of them is to adapt your strategy to complete them, and they are not that hard at all like you said 1/100? i've got it on 3rd try, the dark sense one got on second try, maybe thats a more luck based, but still doable. I quite enjoyed doing these to be honest.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

My only problem - they can get deny by dc'ers.

The only problem, otherwise i did do it you just have to keep trying