Legion is useless now. Change my mind

I play legion with BBQ&Chilli,Hex:Ruin,NOED,Brutal Strength

And every game i always end up with a 0k game.

Buff legion again, make legion great again!

Comments

• AThiccOni
    AThiccOni Member Posts: 61

Useless but annoying af lol and no legion is not going to get any buffs, he is the only killer in the game that can't be stopped by windows or pallets so it wouldn't be fair if he was as strong as he used to be when he was just released.

• TheMonadoBoi
    TheMonadoBoi Member Posts: 346

I won't change your mind, Legion IS useless.

However your build is pretty damn awful my dude ngl.

NOED is useless and not only hinders you it promotes a bad play style and prevents you from getting better at the game. BBQ is probably the worst aura reading perk and I would change it for Nurse's, but if you're running it for the BP i guess it's okay. And Brutal Strength is terrible on 80% of builds, a good perk combo for Legion (and most killers actually) would be Nemesis + PWYF since the extra speed is very helpful to increase your map pressure. I'm All Ears is another very underrated perk (and a bit situational too) but it can be useful with Legion in certain maps.

• TheCoolDBDGamer
    TheCoolDBDGamer Member Posts: 92

Ah yeah thanks mate, i only use BBQ for the 100% bonus stackable bp it gives.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

Well first off, Brutal Strength and NOED are bad on Legion imo. Try Enduring + Spirit Fury. Or use Pop Goes The Weasel.

Also, Legion is very add-on reliant, so you need to be using good stuff like Cold Dirt and Stolen Sketch Book. Yellow and brown add-ons are not enough on this killer, but the rarer add-ons are enough to be viable.

I still want a Legion buff though.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

One of bottom tier killers who drink experienced survivors piss.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

They are not as bad as people think atm. Try M&A and Nemesis+PWYF on them, it's pretty good.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

Legion is by far the weakest killer in the game, you might as well play any other 115% movement killer that has a power that can actually help in some way. The power of legion remains useless.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

I can't change your mind, because I agree.

• Marcus

Plague has better tracking, cancel all tracking and stealth perks and when survivors cleanse, she becomes a Huntress on crack. She's far better than Legion.

• Decarcassor
    Decarcassor Member Posts: 651

I think you don't understand what Legion's power is for. Maybe they are not the right killer for you.

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

There is no reason to play legion, unless you just really like them. Virtually any killer can be used more effectively than legion.

• 28_stabs

omg, youre god pallet to pallet runner №9124809. Teach me your tricks.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

Wdym I always get 3 or 4k on all my matches at red ranks, plus double pips very frequent.

And check the graphic where it says that it's perfectly fine killing, over other killers

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Legion isn't THAT bad. And you do need better perks for them, and some practice. Monitor and Abuse is actually fantastic for the Legion, as it helps you get into a chase at a shorter range, then stab them easier. And with a larger Terror Radius in a chase, you get more Killer's Instinct.

Or you just play them differently in general. Frenzy, stab, immediately de-frenzy. Chase as normal.

And according to statistics, Clown is actually the weakest killer in the game.

• terumisan
    terumisan Member Posts: 1,293

Legion wasn't really strong on release either it's just people abused how chases worked

• Marcus

Yes, it is a better tracking tool than Legion when Legion tracking tool is useless if survivors split up. Why did you mention the fountains which instant heal survivors if then you say that survivors never cleanse, which pretty much made your first argument useless ? I like when survivors don't cleanse, they are very easy to down when using the PWYF + Nemesis combo, which is stronger on Plague than on Legion because Plague doesn't lose PWYF stacks when damaging survivors with Vile Purge. Also, Plague's add-ons are just so much better than Legion's add-ons.

• RIP_Legion
    RIP_Legion Member Posts: 428
    edited December 2019

I won't lie, you're playing him very wrong. You need to switch up all of those perks, brutal strength is garbo get rid of they, Noed is 3 perks all game till the end, Bbq isn't necessary on Legion as his power gives you a lot of information. Run Ruin, Pop, Thana, and (Bloodecho, Bamboozle, or M&A). You will never win as Legion if you don't spread out the pain and make full use of your slowdown potential. Legion is weak but your build and probably playstyle is wrong on him, you can't play him like other killers

• SirLoops
    SirLoops Member Posts: 1

A lot of people don't really play Legion correctly. Yes legion is a lower tier killer for sure, but with the right perks and add-ons you can 100% get a 4k.

Personally my favorite lineup is to run thanatophobia, pop goes the weisel, sloppy butcher, and nurses. Take the pink add-on that allows you to vault over and break pallets, and decreased CD duration or the green one that increases frenzy duration. One benefit to Legion is he/she is amazing at wasting survivors time. Having to mend and heal all the time plus longer heals with sloppy is really advantageous.

You're also going to play him differently. Don't chase survivors, use frenzy to hit first one and go find others. Keep them off gens. Surprise attack and run away. Nurses will allow you to find injured survivors much easier. Survivors won't be able to go in for riskier unhooks or at least they'll be scared too cause EVERYONE is injured. Play Legion like you would play ghostface or wraith and I guarantee you'll be farrr more successful, it's worked well for me

• Ghost6260
    Ghost6260 Member Posts: 4

I play this exact build. And have never had any issues. Practice makes perfect js.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

Sounds like you're just bad at Legion if you keep getting 0ks. I'm at red ranks and I do fine as them, rarely getting 0k

• Roses
    Roses Member Posts: 21

Getting rid of Legion's stabs lowering the mend bar was a mistake in my mind. They should just give him a silent huntress-esk radius that just effects the mend bar so that terror radius lowering builds and the oblivious status no longer break the ability. My thoughts tho

• 28_stabs

You cant always expect 4k with Legion. Experienced survivors wil spread or wait near pallets to end FF and force 4s stun. Also, DH is popular. After you will injure them, dodging FF will be fun. They will feed you 4s stuns all day long.

• skiafluff
    skiafluff Member Posts: 58

What add-ons do you use? Also drop Brutal and noed for like.. anything else. Thanat for sure. Legion is honestly sleeper if you ask me. Either people don't heal and are easy targets or people waste a ton of time healing. Win win. King of slowdown. Add pop and nothing getting done all game.

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

Legion is better than you guys think you just dont play them right

• siren_sorceress
    siren_sorceress Member Posts: 321

His power reveals survivors close to him and then gives him free hits. Put on slow down perks like sloppy and you've got injured survs with only 1 hit needed for most of the game. I've gone up against plenty of good red rank legions. Hes not amazing but he can definately be effective in the right hands.

• Megatome
    Megatome Member Posts: 34

In what UNIVERSE is BBQ the worst aura reading perk in the game? It's the best aura reading perk in the game for killers. Do I actually need to explain this?

• TheMonadoBoi
    TheMonadoBoi Member Posts: 346

You're delusional if you think the aura reading perk with the most counters is the most useful. Lockers, being inside the 40m range, faking your direction, being behind a gen, Distorsion...

90% of killers run it because of Bloodpoints and if you legit think it's the best then there's no explaining needed, you just need to rank up and play for a bit.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

Well than you should know that ff + sloppy doesn't work anymore, ff hits are not normal hit and it also does not give stbfl stacks. If he doesn't hit he will be stunned btw. His power only reveals close by people after hitting someone and he doesn't know how much distance there is between him and the person.

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

Maybe I’m just getting lucky but I’m double pipping, 4king and getting 30k+ points nearly every game I play as legion...at rank 1.

• FJSJ_Lunar
    FJSJ_Lunar Member Posts: 230

Laughs in rank 1 legion

Laughs in gets 4ks almost every time

Learn legions playstyle

• FJSJ_Lunar

Your "build", though I hesitate to call it a build, is trash tier.

Noed is not good on him

Brutal strength is okayyyyy, but a waste of a perk slot pretty much.

I'm guessing that if you're running brutal strength, you're losing at loops. You need to get better at mind games.

Legion is a pure m1 killer. If you struggle with the loops, you're gonna have a bad time.

• FJSJ_Lunar

Dont run nurses, anyone who says to use nurses on legion is either lying or bad.

Good groups dont heal.

• Danielgdp3
    Danielgdp3 Member Posts: 452

Sorry but that isn't the Legion being a bad killer just the person playing them.

• Decarcassor
    Decarcassor Member Posts: 651
    edited December 2019

I run Thanatophobia and Blood Echo on Legion. Don't want to heal ? Enjoy the small but constant action penalty and recuring exhaustion. And if you do heal you give me more time and enable my Feral Frenzy pressure. The trick is to make the survivors constantly unsure if they should heal or not. When they hesitate they tend to waste even more time.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,071

Rank 1 is full of potatoes these days, too easy to rank up.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Legion is definetly not useless, but he needs some strategic thinking to use the power at its best, even in the perks of choices which should sinergize with Feral Frenzy.

On an additional note, as someone who played against Legion after the changes I'd say that mend has been buffed. It's shorter, sure, but while before you could chill in the terror radius and do gens, totems etc now you are really pressured to run or mend.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,946
    edited December 2019

legion definitely has the weakest set of add ons holy crap most are bad

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Survivors very rarelly split up that much, i never has trouble finding them with killer instinct, especially after the speedbuffs

Also note i said a free heal at the end of the game, where running to get your power means they get away

You are right that the PWYF and nemesis work a lot better with her and that Legions addons are pretty bad

This is why i don't like putting killers in a list, it's all opinions anyway

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,071

I think Legion isn't that bad, but they're still a low tier Killer.

Once you stab every Survivor with Feral Frenzy, you're just an M1 Killer without a power, if you don't want some tracking of course and then Decisive Strike yourself at the end of your Feral Frenzy every time you use it and Survivors don't even have to be in your Terror Radius so you wasted a hit on somebody that you could maybe down.

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

Try discord, pgtw, BBQ (if you wish) and Thana and tell me how it goes. I have fun playing legion and usually 3k

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

Did you noticed we can't down while on frenzy plus we have a nice stun when it finish. Sorry mate in that aspect is balanced.