She Just Wouldn't Stop Screaming

Options

Last night I played a match as Huntress on I think Grim Pantry and something, well, interesting happened.

I'm hoping I'm missing something which is why I'm posting here, for some more experienced insight from you all.

My perks were BBQ, IM, Ruin, Devour Hope; add ons Berus Toxin and Manna Braid (sp?).

I got only 2 tokens on Devour Hope, had sacked 1 Survivor - when from the middle genny I get a screaming notification bubble and a piercing scream. Over and over again. The Nea would do a complete scream (a la entering a Madness tier) and pop a new visual notification and scream again. Endlessly.

Like I downed her - kept screaming. Threw a hatchet at her on the ground - kept screaming.

Carried her to the hook - kept screaming.

Hooked her - you guessed it. At least after the Entity took her, the screaming stopped.

So kids, anything at all that you could possibly think of that I'm overlooking that would cause that to happen?

Side note: yeah let's bury that idea of giving survivors the ability to scream on command - it was pretty irritating.

Thanks for your time and insight

Comments