Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Whats up with Being mean with that Broken Matchmaking?

Options
Asegbloodtears
Asegbloodtears Member Posts: 74
edited December 2019 in Ask the Community

Whats going on with the players that are toxic towards the killer because he had a hard time in the game? You all know the matchmaking is completelly broken right now. In Green rank you get match againts 8 ranks under you every game... if you are lucky like this game you got one player at the same rank LOL

As a survivor you know its Broken you know you have it easy, Thats why there is no more players playing killers theses days and match making is so ######### long for survivor. But how about... you know you have it easy and make free BP, can you return the favor? Maybe just play the game... as fast as you can no problem. you wanna loop no problem, but no need to Tbag, wiggle while running, pointing and most of all send stupid message after the game as that we are ######### and should kill ourselve. If you try to kill the game you are doing good. Im trying to focus and keep playing killer, use that broken MM as a training againts better players and learn but damn... so Toxic for no reason!!

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@Asegbloodtears

I believe we talked about this before in another post... if not I must be mistaken. But with things like this that occur, it's best to just ignore it for your own sake.

Toxicity usually has no rhyme or reason, so it's common that some Survivors are generally mean to others for no real reason. It's either because they themselves are having a bad day, their matches haven't been going good and it was frustrating at that time, or just for no real reason.

Usually it follows up no real reason, so if they take it too far in post-chat with words that're... more "distasteful" than others, than you can simply report them in-game with the report system.

Otherwise, i'd just ignore it. If it's really that distracting for you, than you can just close the post-chat window and not have to see it again.