Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Purple ranks) Give up or DC?

Options
cikerin
cikerin Member Posts: 13

Why do killers Everytime they chased me and all four gens done no hooks always give up and go to the basement to wait and get it over with or they DC most of the time? Do they not want to get more bp? Or what is it wanting to just afk on the basement or dc??

Best Answer

Answers

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

They get discouraged. They know they can't win at that point, so they decide they'd rather just not play anymore. It's a fairly childish and unsportsmanlike response in my opinion, not to mention, as you say, self-destructive, but that's the reason why people do it. They would rather just give up entirely than make the best of a bad situation.

• adsads123123123123
    adsads123123123123 Member Posts: 866
    Options

If you run to the exit gates, you risk getting teabagged.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options

If the game is over, exit gates are open, and I have no hope of catching anyone before they can make it out, I won't bother. There's no point in going and showing up at the exit gates anymore, since 9/10 times people don't wait to give a hit anymore, it's just "BM the killer and leave" hour. I won't afk in the basement, but I also won't show up at either exit gate. Just no point.

If I run into a troll swf who are refusing to do the objective or anything but mess with me...THAT is when I afk in the basement and alt tab. If I'm not allowed to play the game, then I'm fully willing to not play the game, if that makes sense. Once had a team who didn't end the game for an hour because of that, I was just fine doing something else in the meantime. Only hurt them.