Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Rate my Ghost Face Build

Options

I currently have Ghost Face at P3 level 45, and this is a build I plan on using on him, because I haven't unlocked 2 of the teachables yet because I wanted to get Ghost Face to level 50 first. I'll also be explaining why I chose each perk.

Build:

A Nurse's Calling

Barbecue & Chili

Hex: Ruin

Shadowborn

I chose Nurse's Calling because I know it's extremely good on Ghost Face, due to me being able to sneak up to survivors who are healing by being able to remove my TR and stain in Night Shroud. Barbecue I chose because it's a really nice perk that I can use for bloodpoints and the aura reading. The aura readings aren't as good on Ghost Face as it is with Nurse or Hillbilly, but it's still nice if I slugged and need to find the last survivor. Ruin is a pretty obvious perk, I chose it because I'm currently in red ranks as Killer where generators will pop extremely quickly without perks like Discordance or Pop Goes the Weasel. I have Legion, but don't have the teachable for Discordance yet, and I do have the teachable for PGTW, but I used Ruin instead so I could use my final perk, Shadowborn. Shadowborn will give me a higher FOV while stalking, which gives me an increased stalking range, so it will help stalk a bit more and 99 the survivor for later. I thought about switching Shadowborn for PGTW, but I don't know if that's a good idea or not.

For add-ons, I'm using the Chewed Pen and Olsen's Address Book. These help me recover my power 14 seconds quicker, as Chewed Pen is 8 seconds faster and combined with the address book it adds 6 seconds due to the add-ons stacking, despite it not saying in game. I also thought of running the pen and "Ghost Face Caught on Tape", but I don't really have much of those add-ons because of them being pretty rare.

Answers

• Hex_KillerMainBTW
    Hex_KillerMainBTW Member Posts: 447
    Options

Shadowborn is alright. If you want a good FOV I'd probably use monitor and abuse. Or maybe even sloppy butcher instead so it gives a slow down on how quickly they heal. I'm currently using Nurses, BBQ, Ruin and STBFL so when people want to try and body block, plus if you can stalk your obsession you don't lose 4 stacks to down them

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@FilledPizza

Fairly standard build, I basically use all those perks in my build except Shadowborne...

Like above, if you like the 15 degrees FOV increase than it's alright... but I'd personally drop Shadowborne for something like Pop Goes the Weasel.

Pop Goes the Weasel gives a flat 25% damage reduction to any generators kicked when the perk is active! The perk activates for 60 seconds (at Tier lll it's 60 seconds) and can be used on 1 generator to heavily regress it's progress.

It makes for some nice stealth hits AND also regresses any generators they were working on before you end up chasing them.