Im not getting mad but please devs just put a Quickplay option already

So I've been a passive member of this forum for a while now and with that I mean that i've been just reading post and commenting with friends what people talk and share here. I usually say in my mind whats the point in posting and wining and asking the devs to nerf or buff this and that. I find it silly and usually nothing comes out of the discussion that people have here, only salty people or mature comments that want to have a civil conversation.

I guess what im trying to say is f the Doctor and Ruin changes, i hate them, at the same time i don want to be one of those guys that just come here to ask for changes because i know no one is going to listen to me.

Anyways the changes are not live yet so maybe is not that bad as im picturing it (i doubt it), but i just hope the devs just put a quickplay option to solve the problem that most players have with this game aside from balancing issues, sweaty survivors and killers. I mean isn't it obvious that making a quickplay so you can play with any survivor or killer will make the queue times less painful, less tryhards on both sides, people will be able to experiment with any perk or killer combination, etc.

I have my share of problems with balancing issues and that's what's making me not play as often as i could because i get easily frustrated, quickplay would get rid of that pressure instantly i think.

I don't know maybe its just ######### but i think it could be a good solution.

Have a nice day everyone <3