Pallets IDEA!

Big "problem" is safety pallets right ?
it prolonges the chase a lot
and takes controll of the game from the killer.
(and i do think most of the controll should be in the killers hands right ? for the fear effekt and all)
how about different kind of palletes ?
like we already randomised the spots pallets can be at
randomise the pallets themselfes to.
make some short enough that the killer can hit the other side.
make some weak so they break when they are used.
if done correctly i think we could even add different safetynets for the survivors that are similar
like imagine a ladder that can be used like the pallete but will just drop to the ground so you can only use it to stun the killer for a moment (the hitbox would be longer but thiner i think.... im rambling again sorry.)

Comments

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    This idea should be tested in a ptb... adding different objects I feel is something that should happen as well since its been the same for so long 
  • jakeb_1993
    jakeb_1993 Member Posts: 50
    I am unsure, I don't see pallets as a problem. Killers have a speed increases so can close the extra distance gained by a pallet. I think it's down to more Killers getting tunnel vision and fixating on a target so much the rest of the team can do whatever they like in molested. Learn when to give up and go back to applying pressure on all survivors. 
  • Krasserhund
    Krasserhund Member Posts: 13

Giving up on a Survivor will give him the knowledge that you gave up.
    thus he knows he can toy with you.
    and yeah we have the extra speed but i still get looped often enough by high rank players.
    I don't have to much against it if it wouldnt happen so often in the same map. its time consuming AND annoying. I would LIKE to give up on survivors that are annoying. but the time you lose and the knowledge of said survivor is to harsh of a punishment. at least i think so maybe im still to awarage of a player.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    edited August 2018
    I am unsure, I don't see pallets as a problem. Killers have a speed increases so can close the extra distance gained by a pallet. I think it's down to more Killers getting tunnel vision and fixating on a target so much the rest of the team can do whatever they like in molested. Learn when to give up and go back to applying pressure on all survivors. 
    You again lol.. you are deff inexperienced with this game.. anyone who says "the killers increase in speed gives them the advantage" doesnt know that the killers hitbox size counteracts that "advantage of increase in speed" it's because of this that looping is a problem which makes pallets a problem..