Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Get rid of the Archives

ItsBoe
ItsBoe Member Posts: 12
edited January 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

So here we go.

I like The Archives as much as the next guy. But what I DON'T like is the fact that ever since it came out, killers have been nothing but EXTREMELY toxic. Camping, tunneling... Doing things that just aren't fun and make it impossible to enjoy the game. It's causing problems where if you're in a lone party by yourself playing with randoms, they D/C much more often because of how toxic the killers have gotten.

If you're going to have The Archives, do challenges that don't turn killers into unfair and toxic players. Because while I know a lot of them out there are capable of doing the challenges without being toxic, I'm noticing that about 90% of my games are nothing but toxicity in the form of camping, tunneling, slugging... Three tactics that just make the game undesirable. Give some sort of penalty for camping so heavily, or slugging or tunneling. It would make the game a lot more fun and make the killers play the game in a more fair and desirable way.

Comments

• Macmillan
    Macmillan Member Posts: 100

desafios de assassino principalmente os do porão são horríveis tanto para assassinos tanto para sobreviventes são extremamente estressantes e nojentos de se completar. isso deve mudar.