Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Matchmaking Rank Inequality

Suki
Suki Member Posts: 2
edited January 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I am so pissed off because of the matchmaking after dedicated servers are set up on PS4. As rank 10 killer, it has been about 15 games and everytime i have been matched with red rank survivors and probably most of them were friend groups. I didnt see a single green or even purple rank survivor group which is very very frasturating. Is it only me or someone else faces the same issue?

Comments

• TheEntity03
    TheEntity03 Member Posts: 117

I been experiencing that too but I sometimes get one purple when match making. It's like I have to prepare myself for a bad time when I go against them 👹

• Lightpkm
    Lightpkm Member Posts: 93

I'm rank 6 killer and most of my matches have a, rank 20-16, rank 14-10 and always 2 of them are in ranks 4-2. I hate this buggy matchmaking.

• screwyo2180
    screwyo2180 Member Posts: 3

Im survivor rank 6 i just got a game with survivors rank 18,18 and 16 and the killer was rank 2 and the demogorgon hit me through a window twice while i was far enough to the side from it he even hit me through a haybale

PLS FIX UR GAME