You took all my fun and its not funny anymore

2»

Comments

• siren_sorceress
    siren_sorceress Member Posts: 321
    edited January 2020

It's not excuse. Its proof the devs have come a long way in nerfing survivors but killers ignore it and act like they only get nerfs and have no issues on their side. It's simply not true. Sorry the devs arent rushing to balance the game around the wraith mains. Killers are 3.5king on average as said by the devs stats. But well conveniently ignore that? The first killer mains asked for so much less and got so much more and now I literally see killers ask everything a surv has to be nerfed. Talk about spoiled.

• siren_sorceress
    siren_sorceress Member Posts: 321
    edited January 2020

Object of obsession is really good against her but that's it. The guessing game or mind games are way in her favor and killers cant seem to grasp that at all. Stealth is strong against her but good luck finding a spirit without radar perks.

Her sound does seem to be buggy a lot though I always bring Stridor so idk. Some days I can hear survs breathing and other days I cant lol.

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

Yeah that's what people can't grasp. It's all fine and dandy when you play as Spirit because you feel powerful. Playing against her is the opposite of that, it feels like you're waiting for the killer to mess up because that's the only chance you have.

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

Wow yeah they totally gutted Nurse. Nerfed addons on a killer that didn't rely on them and still doesn't. You have to wait TWO WHOLE SECONDS more to blink again, which is affected by addons! Totally ruined. Survivors never get nerfed. Killer is dead, absolutely terrible. Quitting the game, devs favor survivors too hard. How will I win without my ebony mori 5 blink Nurse against the dirty genrushers?! You're right, Polychrome Baku. My eyes have been opened.

• avilmask
    avilmask Member Posts: 599

>it feels like you're waiting for the killer to mess up because that's the only chance you have

Holy hell, it feels just like playing a lot of the killers against strong survivors! You just wait for them to mess up or eat all the pallets on the map. I guess, that's what is so appealing about Spirit, she reverses that feeling of control.