Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hex perk idea.

This would be a buff to hexes just because it wouldn't make them totally useless late game and I think it would add a lot of variety in games also. A Plus, I think it would be fair for both sides.

Idea is that when someone cleanses a hex you do it normally but you have to carry a curse for the remainder of the match. The effect could vary by rng or it could be just one particular hex making you suffer one particular effect. Survivor could benefit by extra bp for every minute he stays alive for survival emblem and 100% more bp for bold emblem when escaping or something similar. Maybe a bp buff for the whole team if there is some small collateral effect to all survivors. It would be quite easy to tweak these things to make it fair and also lot of options to make it more fun for everybody.

This way killers could use more hexes and basically not play without hexes late in the game, survivors would get more bp which I think would be welcome. Also when there's a hex standing it would make survivors question if the cleansing is wise in the first place if the hex effect isn't too strong at the moment? More variable tactics would make games more interesting, I'm sure of it.

These effects would be very easy to tweak also if something starts to get too powerful. I think the rng factor could work here so the luck in this game would get some meaning, atm it's just so meaningless.

Any thought on this idea?

Comments