Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Freddy And Demogorgon Buff Suggestions:

Freddy:

Can teleport to fully repaired Gens.

Demogorgon:

Can delete a portal pressing Ctrl when looking at them without being on top of other portal.

Comments

• shards
    shards Member Posts: 95

freddy already has pretty amazing map pressure not sure if he needs more

• KnifeaToMeetYaXD
    KnifeaToMeetYaXD Member Posts: 66

Not sure how teleporting to complete gens would be done as you can't see a complete generator's aura. Also don't see why it'd be useful considering there isn't much reason to go to an area with a computer generator. What would be cool is if he could teleport to the exit gates at Endgame and have the blood spew out of the fuse box thing that opens the door. Not sure how Demo sealing his own portals would work either as I can't see why it would close it's own portals lorewise. Maybe just make it delete the oldest one when he places a new one over its limit. Would be more practical for gameplay and more cohesive with the Demo's aesthetic.

• Yogerman1997
    Yogerman1997 Member Posts: 374

the only why to do it, is if my hex totem is close to a completed gen, also a escape door.

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495

Freddy doesn't need a buff.. Demo though... could use some teleportation buffs, deleting old portals is a good idea, I would also be happy if his teleport sound WASN'T FREAKING MAP WIDE! WHY?! BEHAVIOUR WHY?!