A Small Suggestion For Ruin (and some other hexes)

Options

As we all know, the new Ruin doesn't provide enough early-mid game slow down and pressure, which is why hex totems exist. In it's current PTB form, the strength of the ruin doesn't warrant it being a hex perk. I always interpreted a hex perk as being more powerful than a non-hex perk, with the caveat that it can be destroyed by the survivors. So I'm suggesting a slight change to the suggested ruin, which still takes away some of the 'annoyance' for new survivors, while actually still being powerful enough that survivors may want to look for the totem.

Hex Ruin:

All Generators are affected by Ruin; if a Generator is not being worked on, it regresses at 2 times the normal regression rate. In addition to this, survivors gen speed is reduced 25/32.5/50%.

The Hex effect persists as long as the related Hex Totem is standing. 

Why is this better for killer?

Obviously on top of the regression, the survivors have a gen speed nerf while the ruin is still active. They will have to make a decision to stick with the gen at a slower speed or find the ruin. This version also relies less on RNG for the effectiveness of this perk. I've completed an entire gen without a ruin skill check before, while on the other hand I've had a skill check hit me every few seconds. Obviously there is still RNG with the totem placement, but that is a different story.

Why is this better for new survivors?

They no longer have to hit great skill checks to complete the gens. A new player could stick with the gen at the slower speed. This can also be countered with the gen buffing perks and tool boxes etc.

Obviously, the figures could be tweaked, but that is the general idea. Let me know what you think.

Also....Hex Third Seal:

I think this perk should apply the oblivious status effect on survivors when hit for varying amounts of time (depending on the perk tier), maybe 60/80/100 seconds. This would be a powerful effect for certain killers and actually make the perk more effective against SWF. As a survivor, I would want to destroy this totem.