124»

Comments

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

If you can dodge Rights of Judgement ,you can dodge Freddy's snares 🤷‍♂️

• Kazim
    Kazim Member Posts: 229
    edited January 2021

Did you know that Freddy is already on the waiting list to be nerfed, because he is stronger and easier to use so that´s he is used very often, then don't complain when the queque survivor gets more longer

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

I'm not going to change your mind. He isn't fun to play against.

• Aldofer
    Aldofer Member Posts: 458
    edited January 2021

can we stop necro dig a post that 's one year old and begin a tone deaf debate, mod lock this pls

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

I a pretty ok average killer main and people consider to be good at this in someway, but I usually only ever 3K with Freddy,survivor's are blaming the killer for being strong the design but obviously it's just how skilled a player is ,maybe forever bearing but not really against coordinated team's, which is the point of the my post ,No killer in this game is too much for you're personal skills literally, it's all on you.

Ok yeah solo que is bad, but you either luck up with a good or use the hatch, you don't have to save them ,you damn sho don't save me second phase if I get in with a bad ,I just take a locker quietly, or you die,then go to next match solo is supposed to be chaotic.

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877

I agree. He's not OP or anything if survivors have any idea what they're doing, but his entire power is a disjunct gimmick that's rather uninteresting. I enjoyed old Freddy more, since that incorporated a more interesting and game-changing power, but that was woefully underpowered. Perhaps a nice balance between the two would help.