Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

About styptic agent

Options
sanki
sanki Member Posts: 261

After the patch 3.3.0, the instant heal was gone. Have you guys ever tired that use styptic agent to heal a dying survivor? I just wonder what will happen if I do that.

Best Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@sanki

Styptic Agent doesn't heal survivors anymore, it just gives a Survivor the Endurance status effect. Which means they'll have a free hit like pre-nerf Mettle of Man for 8 seconds, than if you're hit after the 8 seconds you'll be downed like normal. It can only be used in the injured state by the way.

That's all its for now, just free hits. Its not bad for a sneaky use behind a wall, than you walk up to the Killer or pretend to loop bad for a free hit. You can also use it for blocking bodyblocking the hook a bit more so a Survivor can wiggle off the killers shoulder.

But that's about it, it no longer heals Survivors, instead it's more of a "second chance" add-on in a chase. Using it on a downed Survivor would do absolutely nothing, it'd be a waste of an add-on if you did that.

Here's a link to the DBD wiki for more information on the add-on:

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Answer ✓
    Options

Ah, well in that case no, it doesn't do anything to a Dying Survivor since it's just a free hit add-on if I put it bluntly.

Anyways, I'm glad I could help!

Answers