Jigbox should not give the key to disabled traps

(Google Translate)

This would make the Pig trap less useless.

When looking in a box with the trap off, you would just be eliminating the search in that box later. If you look at all, you will find the key in the last box

Thoughts?

Comments

• Mrwood204
    Mrwood204 Member Posts: 226

Why would you search the box without a trap on?

I understand the concept I think, but why would you spend time looking for the key to the hat when you could be doing gens?

• mouse0270
    mouse0270 Member Posts: 849

I think they are saying the jigbox, shouldn't be random and that you should have to search all 4 boxes to be able to get a key.

• Funchal
    Funchal Member Posts: 43

(Google Translate)

Depending on the situation, it is sometimes worth eliminating a box than having to return it later, especially if this box is very close to the hook you just left, for example.

The problem is when in that same box that you tried just because it was on your side give you the key even with the trap off and Pig's power went to waste in 12 seconds or less.

Several times when I was looking for a gen I ran into a Jigbox and tried to remove the trap because it was on the way to the next gen.

In fact it is more worth making generators than wasting time on Jigboxes, but if Pig uses Tampered Timer and Jigsaw's Sketch it can often cost you your life, even more if you are on giant maps