Buffing Freddy while keeping to the lore from the movies

I would like to see one thing happen for Freddy which might be accepted for the copyright purposes.

When all generators are done and the exit gates are powered. Freddy kinda comes out of the dream world.
His ability still stays the same where he can put the survivors into the dreamworld so he can see their aura when far enough away, but he doesn't need to put them into the dream world to hit them. He will kinda be part of both worlds, so he doesn't need to go into the dream world to hit those in the dream world either.

I think this would be a much needed buff for his end game.

Comments

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@GizmoTheViking said:
    I would like to see one thing happen for Freddy which might be accepted for the copyright purposes.

When all generators are done and the exit gates are powered. Freddy kinda comes out of the dream world.
    His ability still stays the same where he can put the survivors into the dreamworld so he can see their aura when far enough away, but he doesn't need to put them into the dream world to hit them. He will kinda be part of both worlds, so he doesn't need to go into the dream world to hit those in the dream world either.

I think this would be a much needed buff for his end game.

i could maybe get behind this i am a survivor main and would be okay with this since survivors get extra time to open exit gates or get through hatches if they are awake and Freddy finds the hatch