Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Hitting a survivor after being hooked as a killer

Knuckles2099
Knuckles2099 Member Posts: 14
edited January 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

I've recently had an issue with survivors intentionally getting in the way of another survivor after being saved from a hook.

I agree it's unsportsmanlike to baby sit a survivor on a hook.. but if they save the survivor literally as soon as I walk away then the recently unhooked survivor gets in the way of me chasing the other survivor, I kinda feel like that is taking advantage of the game.. as soon as I hit them they glow and run away letting them both escape.

Please change this back or reduce the time.

Comments

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

Borrowed Time working as intended, not much they're going to change about that, it's a viable tactic and they're taking full advantage of it.

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 811

Just follow the unhooked survivor for the 15 seconds and then hit him. They will probably run to you and not to a pallet, and when they notice you're waiting, they will run to a pallet with the borrow effect almost ending.