Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Did the devs increase the chance to go to Lerys?

Options
sailormars
sailormars Member Posts: 122
edited January 2020 in Ask the Community

I've been getting Lerys all day, without any offerings being played, and it's very annoying. Right now I just got Lerys 5 times in a row and there were 0 Shattered Glasses played. Hawkins and The Game are also pretty damn common today.

Best Answer

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Answer ✓
    Options

Probably. Usually when they release a new map, they significantly increase the chances of getting that map. This is for several reasons - partly so that players get the chance to experience and grow accustomed to playing on the new map, and partly to make it easier for the devs to gather feedback and statistics about how the map is performing in terms of things like kill/escape rates, hook/pallet distribution, etc.

It's not unlikely that they would have done the same thing with the new Lery's for the same reasons. I believe the way it works is that the chance of getting the new map drops with every passing day, so after a couple of weeks the map rotation should be back to normal.

It's also worth noting that the Badham Preschool maps are currently disabled, shrinking the map pool and thus making it even more likely for maps like Lery's to get selected.

Answers