Teachable Perks

Idk, I was thinking while getting my teachable on the Pig... Wouldn't it be nice if you could get the teachable at 3 if you unlock them for the other killers/survivors?

So like you have a Pig with Make Your Choice 1, you unlock Make Your Choice as a teachable, and you get Make Your Choice 3 on the Pig because of it.

Comments

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Chi said:
    Idk, I was thinking while getting my teachable on the Pig... Wouldn't it be nice if you could get the teachable at 3 if you unlock them for the other killers/survivors?

So like you have a Pig with Make Your Choice 1, you unlock Make Your Choice as a teachable, and you get Make Your Choice 3 on the Pig because of it.

what? please explain better

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Chi said:

How would I explain it better? I can't explain it any other way.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Chi said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Chi said:

I gotchu. If a killer learns another killer's teachable, it will be at rank 3 instead of rank 1 for other killers automatically. So the teachable will be the highest level for other killers.
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    Chi said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Chi said:

I gotchu. If a killer learns another killer's teachable, it will be at rank 3 instead of rank 1 for other killers automatically. So the teachable will be the highest level for other killers.

Uh... You confused me a bit there.

But no, what I mean is when you get unlock the teachable for a killer. Like the Pig, the Pig will then get the perk at 3. Ugh I am bad at explaining.

Okay so this. Pig has 3 perks on, Hangman's Trick 1, Make Your Choice 2, Surveillance 1. Let's say this is her build now.
    You then unlock the teachable Hangman's Trick, making it that other killers can get the perk. If what I suggested would be implemented, the moment you spend 5000 bloodpoints on unlocking the teachable, you would get Hangman's Trick 3 as well. And then the same with the other 2 perks...

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    They do have to do something for perks or add more perks on a web, so many perks 6 perks per chapter