Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

blueberryjammin here since the ruin nerf what is a good slowdown perk to run on huntress

just gimme gimme some slowdown perks that would work well

Best Answers

Answers

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

If you don't want to run Ruin, Pop Goes the Weasel is still a viable option, since a good Huntress can end chases quite quickly and therefore get enough hooks to get good use out of PGTW.

Thanatophobia is also a good option if you can get a lot of people injured with your hatchets, and you could pair it with Nurse's Calling and possibly a Rusty or Begrimed Head for a good anti-heal build.

Corrupt Intervention is good for replacing Ruin as an early game pressure perk, but it won't do anything for you after the first minute and it won't slow generators directly.

Dying Light is another option, although it's not terribly effective on its own.

Thrilling Tremors could also work well, and it has some synergy with Huntress for a couple of reasons - it allows you to see which generators are being worked on when you pick a survivor up, so you could possibly land a cross-map hatchet on them, and it also saves you time to know which generators require your attention, which is particularly valuable on slower killers.

• bluberryjammin
    bluberryjammin Member Posts: 4

thanks man its just a bit confusing as killer im a bit new to killer so im just trying to keep myself something to replace ruin in my usual whispers nurses bbq build so thanks for the suggustions

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited January 2020

No worries! If you're running Whispers, Nurse's and BBQ, I would probably recommend either PGTW or Thanatophobia as a Ruin replacement in that case. But you can experiment with different slowdown perks and see which one you feel nets you the best results.

• bluberryjammin
    bluberryjammin Member Posts: 4

i run bbq for the snipes im tryin to learn hatchet arc,distance that kinda stuff thanks for the perks i think il run pop cause if i can consistently down then i should be fine for now

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

I'm a fan of Thanatophobia on Huntress due to how much I can keep my survivors injured. If you're looking for game-stopping slowdown, try Devour Hope or lullaby. If left for too long, those hexes can make games stagnate for a long while.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

Personally i'd suggest using perks like Iron Maiden as well for those fast hatchet Reloads and Nurse's Calling for a 28 Meter Hatchet Snipe, it really does make it easier to find Survivors that're injured around the area for more downing potential.

Thanatophobia isn't bad to pair with Nurse's as well for more healing, but I personally wouldn't use it on anyone besides Legion and Plague, since their powers synergize with the perk in the best way possible.

Also use Corrupt as I said before to just weed out any Survivors that try to sneak up to the 4 active Generators that're not blocked by the perk. There isn't much room to stick Surveillance in with Ruin if you decide to use Ruin, since BBQ & Chili would take up the 3rd slot, but if you decide to not use Iron Maiden or Nurse's than i'd use Surveillance as the last slot IF you use New Ruin.