Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Does BHVR have any plans for the next gen consoles coming out this year?

Options

I'm mostly curious about if they'll be able to keep our progress but optimization is also on my mind lol.

Answers

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options

No announcements have been made about a next gen port however they are working on console optimization over time.

• Zillence
    Zillence Member Posts: 41
    Options

Yea I'm curious if they're going to re-release for next gen, or leave it just as a backwards compatible game, or some type of hybrid between those.

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555
    Options

they'll probably release the next-gen game after console optimization, it will probably be just a port of the improved over time Xbox/PS4 version (of course the switch version too will be optimized, but it wont ever be the same as on the other platforms)

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@Zillence

Again, we have no announcements or mentions on this at the time of this post.

If we hear something about it than they'll let us know in an upcoming Dev Stream or announcement on the forums, otherwise, we have no information on this question and we won't really know for awhile since the next gen consoles are not scheduled for release until late 2020.