New Balancing and Designs

Some new designs that should be added are something else to do instead of just generators and escape gates maybe like a crank.

Fix hit boxes(given)

Make an alternative to killer being host i hate lagging due to a bad killer

Punish killers for camping hooks makes the game slow and painful for everyone plus it usually causes killer to lose....

Fix glitch that causes when spawning into map not being able to move or perform any actions but crouch

Killers need small buff of some sort

make costumes cost less shards

new maps a lot of maps are cool but when its themed in the same area its the same song and dance

i like the idea of doors opening when gens done but make some that lead to whole new experiences on the map like hiding spots or rooms of many lockers or chest but these rooms are randomized for generators could help a killer

More events of any type event length is good i like that

unlockable skins for characters extremely rare (higher than ultra) to get maybe after game win or in blood web

gideon meat plant is a good map against hillbilly but bad against anyone else you get found up stairs you lose not saying get rid of it but less maps like that maybe that house in saw 4?

More things to get points for killer and survivor that maybe tie into perks or maybe like one of said thing in map and if survivor or killer gets it they get lots of points not guaranteed to spawn

Probably stuff im leaving out and i know devs will never see or care about this but was worth a try if a dev does see this tell me what you think. ill come back if my friend wants to add anything thanks for listening awesome game keep up the work love you

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Macho said:
    Some new designs that should be added are something else to do instead of just generators and escape gates maybe like a crank.

Fix hit boxes(given)

Make an alternative to killer being host i hate lagging due to a bad killer

Punish killers for camping hooks makes the game slow and painful for everyone plus it usually causes killer to lose....

Fix glitch that causes when spawning into map not being able to move or perform any actions but crouch

Killers need small buff of some sort

make costumes cost less shards

new maps a lot of maps are cool but when its themed in the same area its the same song and dance

i like the idea of doors opening when gens done but make some that lead to whole new experiences on the map like hiding spots or rooms of many lockers or chest but these rooms are randomized for generators could help a killer

More events of any type event length is good i like that

unlockable skins for characters extremely rare (higher than ultra) to get maybe after game win or in blood web

gideon meat plant is a good map against hillbilly but bad against anyone else you get found up stairs you lose not saying get rid of it but less maps like that maybe that house in saw 4?

More things to get points for killer and survivor that maybe tie into perks or maybe like one of said thing in map and if survivor or killer gets it they get lots of points not guaranteed to spawn

Probably stuff im leaving out and i know devs will never see or care about this but was worth a try if a dev does see this tell me what you think. ill come back if my friend wants to add anything thanks for listening awesome game keep up the work love you

Hitboxes, specify whats the problem? Hitboxes are in the best state they have ever been, even the autohaven trucks got finally fixed.

The killer will alwasy be the host because he is the only player who will be in the match for its total length (well until dedicated server blabla, not gonna happen)

Why would you punish killers for hook camping, you already said taht it makes them lose, isnt that punishment enough? And camping a hook usually makes the game end in lightspeed because you dont apply any map pressure anymore (at least against competent survivors)

When you spawn crouched, press crouch button again and you can run normal (usually)

Yeah some sort of killer buff is necessary, the opposite will happen next patch though.....

Would agree here, but I guess devs want you to buy auric cells for the costumes

Yeah the latest map was kinda unsatisfying, but anyway..... better than nothing.

How would rooms with a lot of hiding spots help a killer?

Events are always good, they keep the game alive-

Extremely rare skins should become available upon a certain devotion lvl in my opinion

On gidgeon yuo have to learn the palet locations and loop effectively, it can be done. You will suffer really hard against a good nurse though, basically impossible to win on that map ^^

• Macho
    Macho Member Posts: 4

Not rooms for hiding for killers maybe an alarm goes off when an un suspecting survivor walks in or near

• Macho
    Macho Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2018

and for the hit boxes changes i just seen to notice i get hit in the air a lot by most of the killers i face up against and for hook camping although yes it does make killers lose but the survivor most unfortunate to get camped may not get a pip but if he does he may not get very many bloodpoints could even lose a pip. we are talking about different glitches this one is unfix able and you just have to take it pretty rare seen it three times once on me. and last on meat plant i do usually get away but i notice a lot of teammates getting hooked because all pallets are used by someone i always try to go downstairs to get away. and yeah thats a good way for skins too

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Leave my home map alone... the map is what more should be... balanced... I have survivors win and lose... it's also the only map that I feel comfortable enough to play without ruin which is something a lot of killers want.