The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Suggestion: after match "thumbs up" in consoles

How about players manifest that they "liked the match"? Click on the "thumbs up" and a GG icon can appear by the side of the players nickname. So we can easily manifest to others it was a nice match, wining or losing. This will instigate a better comunication between sportslike players.

But I suggest only the "thumbs up" option. The opposite will estimulate offenses. If the player didnt like the game, or it was indiferent, just dont click "thumbs up".

You know...

Sometimes as survivor i get a pretty good killer, and then I try to make him a compliment, but most of good killers in console blocks new messages or adding friends cause of ppl toxicity.

With this resource, i can say as survivor to the killer it was a GG, and as a killer I can say that to the survivors. Doesnt matter if I win or lose, but i can express "that was a fun game, tks".

Please, think about it, Devs. Must not be hard to implement this new feature, right? :D

Comments

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

there's no after game chat on console? too bad, they should add that feature to make it more like the PC version, wouldn't require you to add or message them outside the game.

• Oicimau
    Oicimau Member Posts: 897

I prefer the consoles network chat. I think some toxicity can be avoided cause they need to open a message group. And, besides, its way easier to report offenses and get a more wide punishment to the offender, like losing their hole account (if too heavy or racist offense) and all the games it has, not only dbd.

• Piojuno
    Piojuno Member Posts: 17

I agree, we need an aftermatch kind of “chat” in console

• Rasinbran
    Rasinbran Member Posts: 240

They would type too slow and it really would just to say something cheeky.

It's a suggestion to play on do not disturb while on Xbox. It's easy to get spammed by party invites or one word messages that play the whole animation and creates noise. I do check my messages after each game and do go out of my way to message a gg at times.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

There's a thumbs up button on consoles, but I'm not sure it actually does anything. It'd be nice if we had a few button options. Like:

Survivor to Survivors:

Thanks for the Save!

Thanks for healing me!

Good Game!

Survivor To Killers:

Congrats!

Good Game!

Better Luck next time!

Sorry my teammates teabagged you (okay probably not this one, but I so want to apologize to killers when my teammates teabag them. Its so uncalled for)

Killer to Survivors:

Good Game!

That was Rough!

Better Luck next time!

Almost had you!

• Oicimau
    Oicimau Member Posts: 897

Actually, that "thumbs up/down" is a feedback button for the Devs, not seen by the other players.

• FrankSRfromIT
    FrankSRfromIT Member Posts: 59

This would be perfect. I play PS4 and it is just too much work to message someone after the game to say something. I always rate players after game though, good or bad.....