Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Anyone Have Some Questions On The Tome Challenges Rewards?

I like that they introduced something that allows you to gain more BP besides the dailies, it's healthy for the game, and honestly helps new players greatly since they don't have a huge problem leveling now. But the rewards for them make no sense to me. Take the new Tome for instance and the challenge for cleansing 12 totems total, based on how the spawns of the totems are and other players cleansing them before you, you're looking at a minimum of at least 3 games; 4 totems in each game, and that's if no one else decides to cleanse them. Yet you only get 15K BP? How does that make sense considering, on average, you get around that same amount, if not more, in a single game without cleansing any totems? Same could be said for other ones, but that is the one that stood out to me, at least in this current Tome.

Comments

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

Well the way things are..it's 15,000 points for regular challenges that can be completed over more than one game and 25,000 for master challenges that need to be completed in a single game. The rewards don't reflect the challenges difficulty or time it took to do it.

• DrakeKiller101
    DrakeKiller101 Member Posts: 26

I understand that, but they just make no sense, like the noed challenge with the last tome. It was probably the easiest one to get but I'm pretty sure it was a "Master" challenge, I think they need to do it based on challenge so it makes sense rather then "tier."