Did killers get the "tent" perk?

Every game ive played since the last update as the survivor, ive found the killers body camp when they hook someone. Like the killer targets someone, knocks them down, hooks them and then just stands there till the survivor dies. So did the killers get a certain perk that helps them do this?

Best Answer

Answers

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@theArashi said:
    Not really.
    Maybe they were pissed off after hardcore gen rushing games one after another.

There has been quite a lot more try hard hardcore camp 1st hook killers than usual.It's gotten way worse during the event same as last times event during FTP. Once the event is over it'll go back to the usal % of hardcore campers on 1st hook.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998

@powerbats said:

@theArashi said:
    Not really.
    Maybe they were pissed off after hardcore gen rushing games one after another.

There has been quite a lot more try hard hardcore camp 1st hook killers than usual.It's gotten way worse during the event same as last times event during FTP. Once the event is over it'll go back to the usal % of hardcore campers on 1st hook.

From my games it looks like all surivivors are either bots or rush the gens as fast as they can which results in games that are 3-5 minutes long. Killer can't do anything to that as it is one of the major game issues that devs are yet to address.

It was a great idea to make it event objective....

• foxboxunionttv
    foxboxunionttv Member Posts: 48
    I think it depends on rank cause ive not been camped im days cept a few games i deserved it for looping killers for 3minutes plus or dipdipping on em. Usually i only see hardcore camps on first hook when the doors are powered. 
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

idk...
    theyre too lazy to go for a walk, so they take a break next to you?