New in game items

Options

Is there more of a future to DBD? New in game emotes? I believe this game could be more even if there is a sequel. Could there be expansions? What if the lobbies could have chat interactions? Does anyone else think the dev's should build more?

Comments

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

Expansions? They release new chapters every 3 months. And I prefer them keeping the work on this one than making a sequel that'll just make all the work everyone did on here pointless.

• tylerdiablo
    tylerdiablo Member Posts: 27
    edited January 2020
    Options

When I say sequel I'm talking better graphics. New concepts. Bring new in game items, weapons, emotes. I'm saying bring a bigger and better. I already love this game, just looking forward to future. I understand losing progression that you've worked hard for. I'd hate to lose all that in worked for too.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options

I think they should sell action customizations.

Why vault normally when you can purchase the option to Superman dive through a window and somersault back to your feet!? (Purely cosmetic, of course, as hits boxes shouldn’t change.)

Why run normally when you can hunker down like the star quarterback wrapped around his ball.

Why use the Hag’s normal Edible Organs mori when you could purchase the Facehugger variation!? Nom nom.

you get the idea...

• tylerdiablo
    tylerdiablo Member Posts: 27
    Options

I've thought about that also but not in that aspect. I'm talking like items you could use, like a shotgun or crossbow. Something new to add to the game to stun the killer or something to help scale the map faster. I really think ideas like these could make the game more lively.

• Shmocky
    Shmocky Member Posts: 3
    Options

Let's cut to the chase

The devs have been doing a phenomenal job at releasing alot of mediocre and stale content that isn't that original and is unfun to play against, so they nerf Hex: Ruin for the fun of this game, even though it doesn't effect any semi-good player, and then forget to make the game better for the players with 1000's of hours (I have 5k hours on PC)

Killer's too boring and easy for me

and survivor's too frustrating, queue times take too long, solo queue is worse than League of Legends, & I never get any of the killers I personally really enjoy going against such as Bubba, Billy, Nurse, Legion, Wraith, Pig, Doctor, & Huntress before dedicated servers

Oh, also dedicated servers kind of ruined the fun for me, as I make a perfect play and still get hit.

Oh, and I remember when I could get 20 cosmetics for 3$

Now I can get 3 cosmetic pieces for 10$

I feel like the devs should focus on making this game much more fun for experienced players first, focus on the babies afterwards, then focus on making the game better for the fun. It should always be balanced towards both what the bad players find fun and what the good players find fun, and as a "good" player I definitely don't find this game nearly as fun as it was back in 1.9.3, 1.7, 1.4, 1.0, Beta, & even Alpha.