Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Monitor and Abuse + Shadowborn.

Options
MrDardon
MrDardon Member Posts: 3,868

If I use Shadowborn with Monitor and Abuse, which of the 2 Perks take priority if it comes to the FoV increase.

I know people might ask why I use them together. But I love the increased FoV of Shadowborn but on Pig, Monitor seems mandatory and it's a good Perk on her. So I would use the FoV increase of Shadowborn and the Terror Radius reduction of Monitor but I don't know if Monitor takes priority over Shadowborn, if yes, Shadowborn would be a waste in any way.

Best Answer

Answers

• KnifeaToMeetYaXD
    KnifeaToMeetYaXD Member Posts: 66
    Options

I can't confirm whether or not it's true, but since the perks are still active and do not stack, I would assume the higher value gets priority. If you need to check, just compare your screen with Monitor & Abuse and Shadowborn to when you have both.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

Not really, in a chase I had the FOV set to Shadowborns 15 degrees the entire match, going in and out of chases didn't do anything and if it did it was hardly notice-able.

But I checked again and again in a chase and the FOV was still set to 15 degrees in and out of chases, so... no... it doesn't really stack FOV wise but it does still give the 8 meter reduced Terror Radius outside of a chase.

That's about it, so technically you're right, kinda.