The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivor sided game. Prove me wrong. I'll respond

Point 1

S-6 obj

So gens are 80seconds each plus 20 for the gate so each survivor is responsible for 105 seconds of an objective or 7 minutes for the group. AT BASE

Killer-12 obj (each hook)

So it all comes down to this 35 seconds for find, a chase, a down and a hook is expected for a killer each time. 12 times with no mistakes to get a 4k win. Dispite how the last guy gets free hatch

Point 2

Survivors have a better field of vision. Killers are locked into a small first person window

Point 3

Survivors have 12 perk slots as team to counter the killers meager 4 slots.

Point 4

Survivors can each bring tools with ultra rare add ons while the killer can at most bring 2 if that killer has that many.

Survivors keep tools and addons at escape while the killer has to grind for his each and every match. Survivors can also gain tools within the match and leave with them.

Point 5

Skill checks have visual and audio cues so after the first few hours of this game you shouldn't miss another one, making them irrelevant because they are so easy.

Terror radius and red stain help survivors locate the killer while the killer only has sounds of repair and crows but he triggers crows himself so they dont often help and take a while to respawn.

Point 6

Teamwork like rotating chases, com communication, hook rush and body blocking are only some of the huge advantages that killers cant compete with.

Rambles.

2k-2E is not how the game is made otherwise we would see the score screen at 2 kills.

Most arguments are modeled upon ranks, time played, or who mains what. I have played since launch and hit every rank on all characters each year I play both sides but 2019 que times have forced me to be killer more often rather then wait 20minutes a survivor match. So so so many stats are missing that players just dont have access too...

but 50% kill rate could mean 3 players get 4-k and 3 players get 0-K.

If you camp or tunnel with mori you can get a 1 kill almost every match. If you bring key or ask friends to dc you can get hatch every match. These do nothing for the quality of the game nor should we discuss balance on that or how top streamers play.

All killer perks have counters but maybe 1 and survivors don't have any perks that can be disabled by common killer action like hexes can.

If I'm missing something or I'm not understanding something please explain it the best you can.

Comments