The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivor sided game. Prove me wrong. I'll respond

13»

Comments

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

So you disregarded what I said.

Read again. The only RNG is when placing the key. Removing the trap is not RNG. Ot has already been decided which box has a key.

I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing, I'm sick of seeing people say pig traps are RNG removal when they're not, and the devs have said so.

It is choice, and probability. Not a 1/5 chance every time you attempt ANY box. Theres a difference.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984

It seems like you didn't read what I said and not the other way 'round. I acknowledged what you said and even agreed with you to an extend. Your understanding of causality is wrong, but your description of how traps work is correct. If you' re so passionate about semantics and using the correct wording, I suggest giving my previous reply a read.

• RngGenerator
    RngGenerator Member Posts: 25

No matter how many statistics you put in, no matter how many good points supported with evidence you say, no matter how many community agreed upon things you mention, there will always be an imbalance in this game for various reasons. This game a a new type of sick and it pains me to say that because I do love it. There is so much wrong with it we can't just start saying 'fix this, fix that' we need to take it one step at a time and that won't happen overnight. It will take a long time to get this game to a place that even remotely resembles a balanced state. All we can do is wait and see if the devs are actually paying attention or not and pray that they fix this game one day. It's all up to them and they can't be picking favourites otherwise this will be the end of Dead By Daylight. But that is just my two cents and I may be wrong. Maybe the devs are secretly planning a massive update to the game that will fix it, or they are making a new game to draw everyone's attention away. There's no way to know for sure. All we can do is wait and see.

• RKK
    RKK Member Posts: 38

@ClickyClicky My braincells are slowly deteriorating from reading your comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Ugh...this is why I don't understand why BHVR released that data.

1: BHVR themselves told us not to take that data to heart as it isn't 100% accurate as specific factors were NOT taken into account.

2: BHVR themselves said they don't have perfect data as there are changes needing to be done for them to gather things more reliably.

For example the Ruin change (supposidly) will actually allow them to see how generator speed affects the game because they could not distinguish this with the old version of the perk.

I really wish they would stop releasing this stuff because people only see what they want to see rather than hearing the whole story.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

Super agree !

Game should have SWF in mind tho because it's easy to get a group, just make freinds. Why everyone isnt always a group i will never understand

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

I would even argue this game isn't as survivor sided as most people believe. But this argument is just so bad honestly. These stats are not representative of the game's actual balance.

• kazakun
    kazakun Member Posts: 581

Seeing so many of you guys comments make me realize how much different the game is on console. I play mainly PS4 because my PC kit is trash. Like "survivors barely ever miss skill checks"...not in my experience. You're lucky to get through a gen without someone messing up, especially if you have 3 people on it. I can't speak much more on too many of the other points, because I'm not red rank. I will say at lower to green,I see a lot of survivors winning,and only certain killers that can excell.