Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Will the events return as before when the 10 tomes end?

JaviDonatelli
JaviDonatelli Member Posts: 20
edited February 2020 in Ask the Community

I started playing after the Chinese New Year 2019 event and I had no opportunity to take advantage of that event, as well as the Halloween 2018 and the barbecue event, so I would like to know your opinions and hopefully the devs read this so they give you a chance to play those events to the new ones

Post edited by JaviDonatelli on

Best Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Answer ✓

@JaviDonatelli

Personally i'd hope they return a more intimate style event like before with the Moonrise and Hallowed Blight events, but as said they're moving past those events and trying out a new style of events that're integrated into The Archives.

Not every Tome will house an event, it just so happens that the first two were released during two of the most anticipated events of the year, so I doubt we'll see anything event-wise until the next Halloween and Lunar New Year, unfortunately they didn't do a Christmas event this year but did keep the theme around it somewhat, hopefully in the future there will be something like that for the Christmas in 2020.