Deceleration of generator repair

What if you make a perk, not totem . Which say every the first hanged the survivors . The killer gets 1 token off 1 survivor, which slows down the process of fixing the generators by, say, 4 or 6 % . In the end with all the survivors , the killer will get 1 token if 4% to 16 % debata to repair generators from all survivors . if the killer gets trapped survivors of the first 6% of the total debuf will not be 16 % and 26 % to the charging generators . What say you ?

Comments

• foxboxunionttv
    foxboxunionttv Member Posts: 48
    Your describing thanthobia. That is already an ability that slows down speeds when they are injured. Honestly though id like the idea of gens being slower as more people die or get hooked. 
  • ANTIHYPE_MIX
    ANTIHYPE_MIX Member Posts: 9

Tanatofobiya very weak perk .

• foxboxunionttv
    What lol its a great perk. I kind wish it didnt go away on death or it started active for a little but its a great perk for slowing down the game. 
  • ANTIHYPE_MIX
    ANTIHYPE_MIX Member Posts: 9

As for me, the best perk to slow down the game is Hex: Huntress Lullaby

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@foxboxunionttv said:
    Your describing thanthobia. That is already an ability that slows down speeds when they are injured. Honestly though id like the idea of gens being slower as more people die or get hooked. 

This is not like Thana, because the token would stay, while Thana only works for as long as the survivor stays injured.

• foxboxunionttv

Which I get but at that point they would need to remove thana so it wasn't a broken staking system. cause there is no reason for 2 perks doing 100 percent the same thing but one is removable. They should just make the gens take longer the more people there are. Make the early game viable while the late game feels more like a mad dash to finish up and escape.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@foxboxunionttv said:
    Which I get but at that point they would need to remove thana so it wasn't a broken staking system. cause there is no reason for 2 perks doing 100 percent the same thing but one is removable. They should just make the gens take longer the more people there are. Make the early game viable while the late game feels more like a mad dash to finish up and escape.

Erm… but Thana is actually a crap perk.
    It's terribly weak to begin with and with 84% of all survivor running Self Care anyway you won't get more than ONE survivor injured at any time.
    So what?
    Why not give the killer an encouragement to hook victims without camping?
    Right now the only real debuff to any survivor is BEING DEAD.

I actually think this should be a thing WITHOUT the waste of a perkslot.
    Every time a survivor gets hooked he gets a PERMANENT X% debuff to actionspeed.