Hex totem touch up

So if they arent going to slow down how long it takes generators to be completed because its way to fast as is and easy to finish a game with no hex ruin in a few minutes. Even with hex ruin the game can still be easily rushed but having the totems so easily found and broken kind of ruins the fun for honestly both sides. 

To improve the need to find and remove an active hex totem why not have all of the totems lit when there is an active hex. They arent all actual hex totems they are treated just like the pigs traps. 1 out of the 5 will have the effect but and when the hex is removed all the totem lights can go out but it can make it so the first lit totem you break isnt instantly found and broken in the first 15 seconds of the game. 

Cause nothing feels worse then losing a hex 5 seconds into the game and even as suvivor its extremely to passive a game knowing i just need to check the few spawn locations if i think theres any kind of hex totem active. 

Comments

• HuskenRaider
    HuskenRaider Member Posts: 4

I think this would be a great idea. Coming from someone who is a survivor main I could not agree more that it is too easy even with Hex: Ruin. It's almost pointless to run since it always gets destroyed within a minute or so of a match. Really need to make these harder to find because a lit totem is way too easy to spot.