Why is it possible for a Killer to hit me through the pallet when i throw it down?

Is it intended or just a bug which doesn't get fixed?
Anyway please fix it! It is so annoying!

Best regards!

Best Answer

Answers

• foxboxunionttv
    foxboxunionttv Member Posts: 48
    It depends on which killer sometimes to because of how they arch their swings. The pig can do more window hits cause she does a slash. I think its fine depending on the timing though cause as previously mentioned two actions can be performed at the same time. You just need to drop it at a more precise time. 
  • Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

Its still better than it was when the vacuum was a thing. Then you could throw the pallet down 2 meters before you reached it and get vacuumed on the other side all within a second.

Imagine a triple Dead Hard followed by beeing safe behind a pallet. As a survivor main ill take these hits for granted.

• Maximalus
    Maximalus Member Posts: 3

@Shadoureon said:
    Its still better than it was when the vacuum was a thing. Then you could throw the pallet down 2 meters before you reached it and get vacuumed on the other side all within a second.

Imagine a triple Dead Hard followed by beeing safe behind a pallet. As a survivor main ill take these hits for granted.

yeah the vacuum was overpowered and it is better now but in my opinion they still have things to fix with the pallets on both sides.

@Orion said:
    Because:
    a) Latency
    b) Two events can occur simultaneously

so we can just wait and hope for dedicated servers :/

• Fres0c0
    Fres0c0 Member Posts: 115
    In a recent Q and A the devs said something about making the stun happen faster so when the next update comes pallets should respond better