Surviver should only have one Perkslot

4 Perkslots for survivors are way too OP. They should only have one perk slot. We killers have 4 slots and the survivors each have one, so 4 in total. That's fair and i can get a chance of killing all in a round.

Comments

• Sabilynia
    Sabilynia Member Posts: 1

I think its a good idea!
    agree with it! :)

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Wait what now, you basically are asking for a freebie win at that point. BBQ&Chili+Exposed+Hex + w/e = game over. I play killers for the challenge not to be given a free win even though killers need some help which the new changes look to add.

• Feyard
    Feyard Member Posts: 43

Reducing the number of perks is the wrong approach in my opinion, if you want to keep something interesting, always add things and try to never remove, since adding stuff is something nobody complains about (except those guys who complain about everything), but when things are removed most complain. This does not count for obvious bugs and balance problems tho.
    So instead of decreasing the number of Survivor Perks increase the number of Killer Perks.
    Give the Killer two additional perks or if this is too strong give the Killer one additional perk and one additional add on slot.
    Optionally this could be balanced by adding a rarity limitation for the additional slot (it must be rare or lower).
    Another option would be to add 1/2 "hex only" perk slot(s) (+the additional add on slot), that way it wouldnt hurt so much having a hex totem cleansed early on, since you couldnt have used that slot otherwise anyway. In this case however hex perks must be rebalanced, cause ruin would always be picked (which is quite boring for both sides, diversity makes the game interesting). This would also open up nex perks interacting with totems (for both sides) since there would be a hex totem in every game.

It's weird that the killer has up to 4 perks, 2 add ons and 1 offering, while the survivors can have up to 16 perks, 4 items including 8 add ons and 4 offerings, if you keep in mind that the Killer should be the "dominating" side.

• Queen_Shepis
    Queen_Shepis Member Posts: 39

Sure thing. Why don't the survivors start injured or even better... already on the hook?

Seriously why do you play this game if not for the challenge, the hunt, the mindgames? I think "The Sims" should be a suitable game for you then ;)

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    edited May 2018

Hey.
    http://vegetarianspotlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/How-big-is-your-cup.jpg
    We both take one cup. You take the one on the right, I take the one of the left.
    It's fair because we both have a cup.
    Logic.

• Axlegolas
    Axlegolas Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2018

ok guys and ladies, this is a troll post, because of all the crying from killers while they and their perks and mechanics get buffed to oblivion. mimimi d-strike, mimimi loops, mimimi pallets, mimimi sb, mimimi hatch, mimimi not enough hooks, mimimi self care, mimimi bt......it's so awsome what you can read in this forum. i just wanted to test if swfs are still alive here. :chuffed: :chuffed: :chuffed:

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@Axlegolas said:
    ok guys and ladies, this is a troll post, because of all the crying from killers while they and their perks and mechanics get buffed to oblivion. mimimi d-strike, mimimi loops, mimimi pallets, mimimi sb, mimimi hatch, mimimi not enough hooks, mimimi self care, mimimi bt......it's so awsome what you can read in this forum. i just wanted to test if swfs are still alive here. seriously, you should NOT start in an injured state. no one should be as stupid as david :chuffed: :chuffed: :chuffed:

I feel like I'm on steam all over again now!
    Not sure about how I feel about that!