Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Can a perk appear alongside itself as a teachable in the bloodweb?

I'm really curious, I'd like to get No Mither on David to tier 3 but I'm worrying that it won't appear in the bloodweb any more because it's already there as a teachable perk. I'd prefer not to get the teachable (unless it get's buffed some day 😁).

Best Answers

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Answer ✓

That.. is an interesting question. I don't think I've ever seen that happen, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't. You can always keep leveling him, ignore the teachable, and see if it appears. If you get to the point where no perks aside from the teachable are appearing anymore, then you have your answer. But without having any conclusive information one way or the other, my guess would be that it should be possible.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Answer ✓

@Evokans

It should be possible yes, since the perk is unlocked by default for David and can be tiered up in the Blood-Web without unlocked the teachable. So, you could technically get the perk Dead Hard Tier l in the same Blood-Web as the Teachable perk for Dead Hard.

The odds increase if more perks have been previously unlocked for other Survivors, so if you have more perks in the pool than the odds increase more and more, which is why players like me have never seen this happen, since I leveled every Killer up to level 50 and than P3-50 them afterwards as I choose, one by one.

So in short yes, it's possible to get Davids Dead Hard and his teachable version of Dead Hard in the same Blood-Web, the odds increase if more perks are in the pool.

Answers