gUys thE deVs aRe suRviVor siDeD!

13»

Comments

• Chatkovski
    Chatkovski Member Posts: 309

Yes, this update and what it announces is essentially for the benefit of the killers.

In addition to the killer buffs, including the Doctor who does not need it at the moment:

• a new killer, therefore a new power against which the survivors must know how to adapt.
    • a new map, probably in the logic of the latest and reworks: impossible to orient yourself quickly, useless pallets, totems better hidden than money in tax havens...
    • walls will become breakable by the killer - without the survivors being able to rebuild it - including for the famous Killer Shack, of course.
    • the add-ons of the survivors are now consumed... and they continue to be able to lose their items if they do not escape, items which they must buy again too.
    • any killer will be able to take full advantage of Hangman’s Trick which reveals all the survivors close to a hook on the whole map as soon as it picks up a survivor. While Sabotage remains very specific, unattractive and limited compared to the power and versatility of a toolbox...
    • from what I could see from the PTB, the window tech does not seem to work anymore? Soon the end of the 360, in order to destroy any difference between the good and the bad survivors and to balance everything from below?

And I do not develop the new perks which I find essentially disappointing, which in no way compete with those which already exist.

Yes, this update makes me very pessimistic.

• CrassardStreams
    CrassardStreams Member Posts: 179

Sabo's overall buffed, and toolboxes desperately needed a nerf. "nerfed into the ground" is a bit much, you can slam out a quarter or more of a gen in no time still AND keep the empty toolbox for the next round.

Commodius + BNP is still meta since it's still like 50-75% of a gen instantly done. Just means you can't use the Commodius on more than that gen which honestly thank #########

• Polychrome_Baku
    Polychrome_Baku Member Posts: 404

Toolboxes needed the nerf just like Forever Freddy did, and survivors should have always lost addons since killers do without black wards. At least with ace in the hole you can keep them. Killers have to burn an offering to do so.

And sabo takes three seconds to do. That's not exactly a dramatic amount of time to be off a gen. Especially considering you can directly deny the killer's objective by doing it.

I miss it when updates where just updates. Instead of the community rushing to determine which side got nerfed worse. It's like some of you people sit around waiting for ######### to complain about.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

I never complained, I just pointed out the obvious.

I think toolboxes needed to be nerfed too, and they have been.

Sabo is accessible to more than just 3-4 man swf now, but it’s also another thing survivors can do other than generators which is what killers want.