We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Keep friends Party after a match

Options

Please for the love of god let us be able to keep the friend party after a match, its really annoying to group up every time.

Comments

• Terrence
    Terrence Member Posts: 3
    Options

They've explained this many times on dev streams why they can't do that. Something about the servers not connected.

• linglingen
    linglingen Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2018
    Options

I want this too. I never saw the explanation why we can't have it - but this is something I've wanted since the game released. It takes so much time when you're being dodged 10 times in a row etc.

• grisstyl
    grisstyl Member Posts: 110
    Options

It's especially annoying when it's a pain to re-queue when a killer dodges. This would be an awesome change and one thing that I think F13 has over DBD, a party system. I know it would a big change but it would be such a helpful one for SWF.

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493
    Options

Lets hope with all of the micro transactions coming up we get servers in the game so theres no killer host and we can stay in a team.

• BehindTheTree
    BehindTheTree Member Posts: 31
    Options

This neeeeds to happen. A dwight can dream.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options

@Terrence said:
    They've explained this many times on dev streams why they can't do that. Something about the servers not connected.

It's not about can or can't...

It's about will or will not! And they will. >:(

• Terrence
    Terrence Member Posts: 3
    Options

@Visionmaker said:

@Terrence said:

It's not about can or can't...

It's about will or will not! And they will. >:(

Thats probably something they will not do until they have enough money to get better servers. Help by buying auric cells

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options
    @Terrence What is this? Go Fund Me? I only pay for products up front. 😛
  • Zombiella
    Zombiella Member Posts: 53
    Options
    If they hosted a Kickstarter or something similar for dedicated servers, I'd pitch in. That being said, you can bet I'll be spending a lot of money on cosmetics cause some look really badass..
  • Zerdath
    Zerdath Member Posts: 8
    Options

I understand why they can't keep the group between matches. It would eliminate 90% of my frustration if the "Add Friends" option just showed me the friends playing DbD at the top of the list. They'd have to move away from using the Steam list and use their own screen looking at your friends, but if Helldivers can do it, DbD can do it.