That's it. I quit killer. Uninstalled

1235»

Comments

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

I sure must have a lot of talented actors work for me then as I have multiple 1-3 minute 4ks on my YT some of which contain post game screens to verify ranks. Also I refuse to be kind towards players that barely touched the game yet demand nerfs for survivors when literally everything got nerfed already including things not even killers asked for (vault angle nerf).

When I started playing killer I had to deal with more pallets, more windows, fast vaults from any angle, pallet vacuums, real instaheals, real brand new parts, real decisive strike, exhaustion recovery WHILE SPRINTING, faster healing and I played without Ruin OR NOED and STILL won more often than I lost.

And here we have NEW players demanding nerfs for survivors when the devs nerfed literally the entire survivor gameplay to a point where it's basically just boring to play KILLER.

Therefore all I say is the typical "get good". Killer gameplay is blunt and easy these days.

• Wylesong
    Wylesong Member Posts: 642

I feel like they are okay with it because they have no real way to prove who is and isn't using it. They kind of even say, "As a result, voice chat is not cheating. But assuming it was, how would we enforce this?". They continue to say how hard it would be to prove who is using their phones and other things for voice chat and it would turn into a mess. They cannot ban people on simple speculation so the only real option is to say, sure we are okay with it because we have no real way to combat it.

I kind of think of it like the day when people played games like Golden Eye on N64 and looked at each other screens. How can you prove a friend looked at where you are? You can't so the only thing you can do is accept it and keep playing and getting killed.

Once again I am not against Voice Chat but this game was not intended for it are they would have put it in from the start I feel like.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

Oh good now it's a 1 to 3 minute game ?

Physically impossible without them literally all running to meet you in the basement no chase all grabs

• Yamaoka

I think you have no idea how long 1-3 minutes are. If 2 survivors mess around the game can end in as quick as 38 seconds.

1-3 (or an average of 2) minutes for a 4k is nothing special if survivors mess up at the start of the game which you would know if you had a little more than a few days of playtime.

If you are really bad at the game however obviously EVERY survivor will seem like a looping god.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

Ur trolling or Ur cheating

Or ur playing a different game because theres no way your faster then the game mechanics.

No way can you play like that in red ranks without some serious luck of all 4 players running into you to derank.

If all 4 players dont move. I'm talking AKF you still cant get time.

On-hit Sprint 2 s6.0 m/s

Successful attack cooldown 2.5 seconds.

So a single hit can cover 12m on boost and another 4 before your cooldown is done 16m distance.

A 4.6 killer would have to run in a straight line to overtake the speed for 10 seconds starting after the cooldown. You have to do that for each survivor for a 4k. They can litterally blow 50 seconds by just running after your first hit.

• Yamaoka

Except there's no such thing as a second hit when I'm playing Bubba and everyone fails to loop and spawns together.

• huntressmain03
    huntressmain03 Member Posts: 120

gg no re

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

The problem with killer at the moment, to me, is not how easy it is to get a 4k or not, or win the game, its the stress and level of skill compared to how it is on the survivor side. And right now it feels very stressful as killer, not as bad as it has been, I admit; but that does not mean it can't get better and shouldn't get better. Complacency is stagnation. And with how slowdown perks are being talked about and targeted; while the survivor combination of DS, BT, and Unbreakable is not, feels one sided. So right now it feels extra stressful to play as killer when the speed of the game keeps getting quicker and quicker without many killers having the tools to do anything about it.

• matchmakingsuc
    matchmakingsuc Member Posts: 17

yes this game is ######### stupid i get paired with full red rank when i was green and those dick head just teabbging and feeling they are god while i just play a bubba for fun, they are some ######### ######### ######### this damn matchmaking,