Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What triggers the Insanity score event as the Doctor?

I've been playing some Doctor recently and I've noticed a score event I sometimes get called Insanity. It gives 1000 bloodpoints in Deviousness and I don't know what triggers it. I'm also on Switch if it helps.

Comments

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@FilledPizza

I looked through several videos, the DBD Wiki, and I couldn't find what gains this for you.

My guess is that the Insanity 1k bloodpoints reward is given to The Doctor when he re-tiers a Survivor that was previously in Madness Tier 3, that's the only logical thing I can think of that would cause you to gain 1k points and the "Insanity" tag with it.

Otherwise, that's the best I could do with the literal 4-5 videos I watched to find this information, which not one of them really did that scenario above, so it's unknown if my theory is true or not. If not, than I have no idea what gives that BP reward.

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392

@FireHazard

The DBD wiki says that the score event is after making all 4 survivors reaching Madness tier III in a single match, and I did receive it after getting someone to Madness tier III, so that might be what it is.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

That's what I was thinking too, so when I was trying to answer this question I looked through footage for about 30 minutes and never found this happening once.

This is most likely what happens though, I just couldn't get a solid answer unfortunately.