Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

I wrote a Steam Guide as a new suggestion - where do I post it here?

Options

Hello. I'm not a regular user of these forums, so I'm unfamiliar with the finer rules. I want to get some clarification on this before I just run off and post something inappropriate, so can anyone help me?

I put a lot of effort into writing a Steam Community Guide as a format for a suggestion of a new paragraph. After receiving some positive feedback, someone suggested that I should share it on the Dead By Daylight forums, where it may get more exposure. While I'm happy to do that, it would feel a little scummy to simply throw out a post on in the General Discussions with a link to my Steam guide (which is essentially an extension of my Steam profile). Since I don't want to come across as shilling my own off-site profile at the cost of rerouting traffic away from the official forums, I'm not really sure what the appropriate way for me to share it here would be.

So, what/where is the proper way for me to share my content here? I want to do it in a way that is respectful to the this community and this platform.

Best Answer

Answers