Let it count as an escape if a killer disconnects

Right now i have the archive mission where i have to escape as jane, and two games in a row, we had the exit gate opened and the killer disconnected so i didnt get to ACTUALLY escape, even though the screen says escaped. If you get that far into a game where youve basically won, it should count as an actual win even if the killer is a salty little brat

Comments

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806

I agree with this 100%. There are a lot of "escape the trial" challenges and sometimes you have to wait too many minutes for a match, only to find out the killer disconnected/crashed. Instead of it counting as a waste of time, it should count as escape, since it does say "Escaped" at the end of the match.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

I agree wholeheartedly with this.

Specific and difficult Escapes like "unlock the Hatch with a Key" I could see as not counting, but when the Challenge is just to do so-and-such and Escape as Jane or David or earn a "Gold Unbroken emblem or better" and you have an Iridescent/Gold Unbroken as well as the 5000 Survival points because the Killer DC'ed, I think it should count.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Same should go when survivors dc when having a "kill/sacrifice x survivors"

• TheNerdyRockstar
    TheNerdyRockstar Member Posts: 66
    edited March 2020

it took like 13 games until i got the escape because i either kept getting super low rank teammates, way higher rank killers, or just cause I got outplayed since I only have jane at like level 15 so my perk selection is super low

i was gone for like 2 months so i started the archive missions way late and those games i could have been working on other missions but nopee