Matchmaking

I know we have been begging you to fix matchmaking for almost a year (if not more than a year) so you guys probably dont care, but DO SOMETHING. I was rank 6 as survivor, and I played GREAT in a game. I crouched blocked so someone could wiggle off/crawl out to escape, I was chased a little by the killer but got away, I did gens, but I still depipped because the killer was rank 19 and everyone else on my team was rank 7 or higher, so the killer: 1. Barely hit anyone so I got next to no credit for benevolence 2. Only chased like one person for a majority of the match because they dont know when to leave a chase they cant win, so i got next to nothing for evader 3. Only got to do 2 gens so i only got silver lightbringer.

and then the very next game I had the same thing happen but with a rank 16 killer, and luckily I got to do more gens so i BARELY safety pipped.

But your matchmaking is straight up punishing me (and I assume others) for being good at the game because the killer doesnt give us opportunity to build up emblem scores.

If you dont want to fix matchmaking, fix the emblem system to match it,