Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Dlc

Options

In you guys opinions what dlc should I get I want to get one but don't know what to get

Best Answers

Answers

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

It really depends what you value. I'd love to recommend something for you, but it would be easier if we knew what you look for in a DLC.

• Do you play killer, survivor, or a mix of both?
    • Does character design (lore, aesthetics) matter to you?
    • Are you interested in gameplay of the characters, or do you just want good perks?
    • If you play killer, who are your favourite killers and what do you like about them?
    • Which DLC, if any, do you already own?
  • tazerling7953
    tazerling7953 Member Posts: 16
    Options

Iv already got one and doc because I'm on Xbox and bought Oni but thanks for the ghostface and leather face suggestions

• tazerling7953
    tazerling7953 Member Posts: 16
    Options

Game play for the killer I prefer stealth mode since I've already got survivors to play and design I guess would be a cool thing to have fav is wraith but whenever I play as him his unclock is always to slow i own huntress dlc ( it's dlc on Xbox ) only Oni from his dlc and only legion from his dlc

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited March 2020
    Options

Also, if you like stealth Killers than you should try buying Michael Myers or GhostFaces DLC, they're both mostly centered around stealth and they're pretty solid Mid-Tier Killers as well.

Their powers are quite similar, but once you examine them more thoroughly you'll find that they're quite different in it's approach. Another suggestion would be to try The Pig, since she is also some-what of a stealth Killer as well. Her stealth isn't really her main power, but if you crouch you can reduce your Terror Radius all the way to 0!

Look em up, give it a try, they're pretty fun to play when you get used to them. Being a stealth Killer also grants you a lot of hits, since some Survivors don't know where you'll be or where you're coming from, that's the beauty of stealth!

I'll list some videos below for you to learn more about these three stealth Killers

These videos will tell you all about each of their powers, how they work, what add-ons they have, their unique perks, and even some tips you might want to know when using these Killers!

ghostface

michael myers

the pig

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

If you're interested in killer gameplay and prefer stealth killers like Wraith, I would probably recommend Ghost Face. He's reasonably strong, very sneaky, and his stealth mode doesn't impede his movement or hitting abilities at all. The only disadvantage is that it's possible for survivors to break your stealth if they see you. Also, he's cheaper than other DLCs because there's only one of him.

Alternately, if you would prefer a larger DLC or a different killer, the Halloween or Saw DLCs are also good picks. Both have a lot of solid perks, and the killers are both stealth killers. Myers is faster and generally considered to be stronger than Pig, but Pig is better at stealth overall and has a natural game-slowing ability.