Chapter IX: Back to School (My idea)

Here's my idea for Chapter IX: Back to School :pirate:
Killer: The Solitary
Weapon: right hand- wrench (french key). left hand- circinus
Power: School tools found and stolen in order to punish their persecutors. You can stab survivor with
circinus (Killer has 5-seconds animation of weapon wiping)
causing him bleeding effect, hindred (4%), 18% punishment to all actions and 20%
punishment to healing until he won't be healthy. Searching chests survivor can find spikes instead of
item which are hurting him. When exit gates are powered one of them has spikes on itself and survivor
is opening it 10% slower.
Perks:
1.Time for break- You do everything, what you can to don't let others to hurt you another time. Each time
you'll hook a survivor for a second time other survivors have a 6/9/12% punishment for reparing and healing for
30/40/50 seconds.
2. Agliophobia- Your victims are very afraid of pain, which they was giving. Each hurt survivor is affected by Hindered effect by 0,5/1/2%,
their crowling is slowed by 4/8/12% and their grunts of pain are louder by 0/10/15%.
3. Incredible roe- You are put into destruction of threaths. Each broken pallet you receive a token. When you have 5/5/4 tokens, you'll
immediately destroy next pallet and all tokens will be taken. For each generator you'll broke you lose 1 token.
Memento Mori animation: The Solitary pierces the survivor's eyes with his circinus, next cuts his throat
and then strikes with a French Key in survivor's head three times
Look: Tall, 20 years old, black and disheveled hair, leather clothes, a little bit fat (but not as Clown xD).
Survivor: Javier Brown
Perks:
1.Under performance- Desire to others escape and killer's presence fills you with huge motivation. You'll do everything to don't let them down.
Each survivor alive you gain 1 token. Each token gives you 1/1,5/2,5% bonus to reparing, healing and sabotage.
2. Tough Runner- Fear and frightening screams of your friends makes that you are more committed to what you do. Only if you are in hurt state
Killer's stuns that you made are 10/14/18% longer.
3. Family Boy- Every step to escape you are more and more excited that you'll come back to your family. Each repaired generator
you gain a 0,5% speed bonus and you're breaking into 150% sprint bonus for 1/2/3% which causes exhaustion for 60/50/40% (like sprint burst)
Look: Athletic, with a strong posture, 20 years old, quite high, naturally brown hair (store blond), without facial hair (in store with brown facial hair),
blue eyes (store brown)
New map:
School of Life- Aspinwall Primary School.
Big stone building with many damages, broken windows, holes in floor and ceilings, big footbal court, canteen with corpses, kitchen with rotten pig heads and human flesh,

Comments

• Aftertaste
    Aftertaste Member Posts: 315

I'll write stories later

• M4rkay
    M4rkay Member Posts: 30

This looks incredibly interesting. Nice work! I would love to hear the stories later ;)