The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

FIrst Aid Kit + Bandages bugged charges /again/

Haku
Haku Member Posts: 614
edited March 2020 in Bug Reporting

Platform: PC

Issue: FIrst Aid Kit + Bandages as everyone knows provide 24 + 8 = 32 charges which should be 2 full healths states. Currently that is not the case. Tried it twice in the game. I cannot heal twice to full ! The charges are not enough. I cannot tell which one of the 2 is bugged though. There was a similar problem with the charges not long ago

2 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,162

I have the same bug. I tested it a bit (I've enough medkits anyway) and found the folowing:

Yellow medkit+ either of the +8 charges add-ons : Can't heal 2x

Brown medkit + both +8 add-ons: Can heal 2x

I haven't tested the other medkits and the +16 yet. It seems like there is something wrong with the actual charges of the medkit which gives you only 23.9999 instead of 24 and therefore makes healing twice impossible with the +8 add on. Everytime a teammate had to just tap me when healing like you tap a Gen.

I hope this was helpful, Devs :)

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614
    edited March 2020

I think the bug may be related to something else though and I still can't figure it out. The reason why I am saying this is because I was trying yesterday to make a video and I healed twice with the same combo but this time I got healed to full. This makes me think it may be actually retaled to a perk maybe ? EIther surivovor perk even though I haven't used any healing perks for awhile /autodidactt only / or a killer perk - which makes more sense to me. When I tried it again I didn't have any debuffs but what if it is mangle related for example of any of the similar debuffs. It is really hard to test though cause I lose addons .... but will see what I can do