The party system is collapsing the ranking system.

sakyu
sakyu Member Posts: 5
edited August 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I am big fan of Dead by Daylight from Japan.

Participation between friends is the most current situation in Japanese server.
As survivors can form parties without regard to ranking, the balance of the ranking system is not functioning.It is enough to break the heart of a killer who is trying to get better.

Although this may be limited to Japanese, some people who are participating in the party do not try to escape, acts to fuel killers, and so on.
When Killer recognizes survivors are party, the killer cut off the room before ready.
Because the killer don't have a fun with perties.

As a result, there are lack of killers in Japanese server and it is hard to match even if we want to play solo as a survivor.
You can tell by your data.

Therefore, I would like to take the following countermeasures.

My several ideas:
1. If there is a rank difference of plus or minus 5 or more within the party, it can not be joined.
With a high-ranking survivor bullying, the low-ranking killer has broken heart.
I know many killers stoped to play because of group with a high rank.

1. Participation between friends reduce Perk Slot 1.
    In the first place, they already have one perk caled "Perk: Voice chat".
    "Perk: Voice Chat" has the ability to improve the strongest cooperation than any other perks,
    such as grasping the position of the killer, timing of rescue / generator / treatment,
    grasping the location of the hatch, and so on.

2. Display the rank of survivors in the lobby.
    I thinkg this isn't good way... The killers just close the room, I guess.

3. Killer has "Franklin's tragedy" as initial equipment.
    I thinkg this isn't good way... Sorry for the solo players.

I can not help playing with forign killers even though the line is red(bad). The forign killer never cut off the room if survivors join as a party, having lot of items. Thanks to American killers.

This is a tragedy invited by some parties in Japan.
I would like the management team to take some measures about party's system.

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    sakyu said:

I am big fan of Dead by Daylight from Japan.

Participation between friends is the most current situation in Japanese server.
    As survivors can form parties without regard to ranking, the balance of the ranking system is not functioning.It is enough to break the heart of a killer who is trying to get better.

Although this may be limited to Japanese, some people who are participating in the party do not try to escape, acts to fuel killers, and so on.
    When Killer recognizes survivors are party, the killer cut off the room before ready.
    Because the killer don't have a fun with perties.

As a result, there are lack of killers in Japanese server and it is hard to match even if we want to play solo as a survivor.
    You can tell by your data.

Therefore, I would like to take the following countermeasures.

My several ideas:
    1. If there is a rank difference of plus or minus 5 or more within the party, it can not be joined.
    With a high-ranking survivor bullying, the low-ranking killer has broken heart.
    I know many killers stoped to play because of group with a high rank.

1. Participation between friends reduce Perk Slot 1.
      In the first place, they already have one perk caled "Perk: Voice chat".
      "Perk: Voice Chat" has the ability to improve the strongest cooperation than any other perks,
      such as grasping the position of the killer, timing of rescue / generator / treatment,
      grasping the location of the hatch, and so on.

2. Display the rank of survivors in the lobby.
      I thinkg this isn't good way... The killers just close the room, I guess.

3. Killer has "Franklin's tragedy" as initial equipment.
      I thinkg this isn't good way... Sorry for the solo players.

I can not help playing with forign killers even though the line is red(bad). The forign killer never cut off the room if survivors join as a party, having lot of items. Thanks to American killers.

This is a tragedy invited by some parties in Japan.
    I would like the management team to take some measures about party's system.

Its a problem everywhere. In Europe here its probably just as bad. Everytime on my way to
     Rank 1 as Killer after rank reset i come across groups with one or two high ranks and a few low ranks. I admit its not a huge problem to me but i can imagine it being simply infuriating to new Killers. 

There are 2 solutions: Either prohibit any groups with a rank difference higher than 5 or only consider the highest ranks of the group and force the low ranks to face high rank Killers. 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

In any other competitive game you can only play ranked with players of the same skillevel.
    But on the other hand any other competitive game has punishment for DCs and you can hardly call DBD a competitive game.

• Yucchi
    Yucchi Member Posts: 250
    I simply love Perk: Voice chat. Best idea
  • sakyu

Thank you for your reply.

Its a problem everywhere. In Europe here its probably just as bad. Everytime on my way to
     Rank 1 as Killer after rank reset i come across groups with one or two high ranks and a few low ranks. I admit its not a huge problem to me but i can imagine it being simply infuriating to new Killers. 

Yes. to me rank 11-14around as a killer. very stressful. You might be so strong that you can get them!
    I have been making an effort to be stronger enough to not get stress by whatever rank groups are.

There are 2 solutions: Either prohibit any groups with a rank difference higher than 5 or only consider the highest ranks of the group and force the low ranks to face high rank Killers. 

I agree with the second plan too!
    In another game system, when the high rank matched with the low ranked enemy and lose, the high rank was easy to fall. I think that the high rank is reasonable to win the low rank.
    It is natural that there is a penalty when they lose.

• sakyu

@Master said:

Thank you for your comment.

But on the other hand any other competitive game has punishment for DCs and you can hardly call DBD a competitive game.

I am sorry that I can not understand "DCs" means.
    Yes you are right. Dbd is hardly called compatitive game.
    I would like more people to think that it is fun to play the killer.

• sakyu

@Yucchi said:
    I simply love Perk: Voice chat. Best idea

You like that? haha. Thank you.
    Perk: Voice Chat is the strongest perk in this game!

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    sakyu said:

@Master said:

DC stands for disconnect(er) aka leaving the game.
  • Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    Making SWF get matched based on highest ranking survivor would atleast stop the bullying a little bit.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@sakyu said:

@Master said:

DCs = disconnects.
    In DBD you can pull out the ethernet cable or simply leave the game via the esc menu and you wont be punished.