The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Area on screen to reveal Ghost Face needs to go further up

kreX
kreX Member Posts: 20
edited March 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Every time I wnat to unveil him I need to put the camera so high, that I only see my own character. This makes revealing him from distance very hard up to impossible.

I fell like the point should be above survivors heads, so you can actually see where you pointing at.

Post edited by kreX on

Comments

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

If anything, I think the points you get for living longer than you're Marked should go up.

Boldness is an extremely overinflated category that has far too many avenues to get points for it, and you get 500 for looking at him for 2 seconds. Meanwhile, Survival is almost impossible to get a decent amount of points in without outright escaping, and you only get 250 for lasting a minimum of 45 seconds while Exposed. i think that's ridiculous.

• kreX
    kreX Member Posts: 20

I think there was a missunderstanding. I don't want more points for that. I want the actual area to reveal him further up on my screen, like above survivors head. So i can actually see where I am pointing to and don't have it covered by the survivors body.

• XRuecian
    XRuecian Member Posts: 118

I also feel like unveiling him feels really awkwards at times. There have been times i have had an easy time unveiling him from around a corner, and other times when he is standing right in front of me stalking me and i cant get it to attempt an unveil at all.